Tuesday, September 3, 2013

THE CULTURE OF THE MINORITY





“I’m not the boss, I just work here.”
“No I didn’t do it, nobody said anything. Was I supposed to?”
“If I do more, they’re just going to give me more work.”

The trend of doing as little as possible is the attitude taken by most; it’s when you only do what you’re told. It’s a quest to apply the smallest amount of effort, doing the bare minimum, in order to avoid trouble.

This is a poor person’s mentality, not exactly a person who lacks money but a person who lacks vision.

If you want to be big, a leader, trusted with significant responsibilities, learn to go beyond the minimum. The fact that most people do as little as possible gives you a great chance to stand out.

Imagine what would happen if you begin to impress your boss, your workers, your clients, your husband or your wife, parents or friends?

Imagine God’s reaction if you do more than what was expected?

Imagine if you surprise yourself?

Imagine if you start a new trend of doing the maximum.

Extracted from Bp Renato Cardoso's Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment